Welcome to our new readers, and thanks to all those contributing through leaving comments.
This is a selection of articles, from the month of October:
- How To Gain Control of Your Thoughts – (not as easy as we would like!)
- How to Reduce the Ego – generated good discussion, one of my favourite articles
- 10 Effective Ways to Clear Out Your Clutter
- What is Personal Development? – part of the personal development group writing project.
- Positive Thinking its benefits and limitations – Positive Thinking is very beneficial, but, what do we exactly mean by positive thinking?
- Simple and Practical Ways to Live a Better Life – short ideas
- 10 Tips to Get out of a rut
- Why Life is Difficult and what to do about it – a few ideas
Elsewhere on the Web
- The art of effective self criticism at Pick the Brain (written by Tejvan)
- The Think different challenge by Peter at ‘I will change your life’. I like this simple but significant post.
- How to remember names by Tina Su – I wish I could remember!
- Haiku Productivity limit your projects to enable completion ( I need to do this) at Zen Habits
In addition to writing guest articles elsewhere on the web, I hope to write 3 articles per week, Mon, Wed and Fri.
(I have some blogs, where I post upto 7 times a day (Economics, not so interesting 🙂 ), but, I think here it is better to choose quality over quantity.)
Don’t forget you can subscribe to our RSS feed
Photo by Tejvan Pettinger – Christ Church Meadow, Oxford. Magdalen Tower is in background