It’s a bit late for the best of April. Here in England, it feels like Summer already. Anyway here are some articles of note during the past few weeks.
- Tying the Cat to the Bed and missing the essential – A new series of looking at self-improvement through traditional stories.
- Tips for Effective Communication – How to improve relationships through effective communication.
- Eliminate Your Weakness the Positive Way – Don’t fight your weakness by focusing on them.
- False Happiness and Real Happiness – The real meaning of happiness
- Effective strategies for developing will Power
- 7 Simple Ways to Get on With People
- Five Ways to Reclaim the lost energy everyday
World Harmony Run
Away from the internet, myself and Shane have been helping with the organisation of the World Harmony Run as it crossed through Ireland and England. The run was in Dublin on May 2nd (Shane’s residence) and Oxford yesterday (Tejvan’s residence). The World Harmony Run was founded in 1986 by Sri Chinmoy and seeks to offer a non political initiative to raise awareness of the message of harmony amongst different people and countries.
Photo from: Avebury, WHR site.
See also: Selected posts from February